Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hello again eveyone. It has been a long time since my last post. Update on my son - he is still fairly stable on the medication the doctors prescribed. He has a lot of headaches, nausea, and all over not feeling well. We are now just trying to learn to cope with every day life with an illness that will probably never go away. He is being a real trooper and I am very proud of him.

He has been struggling with 6th grade. It is a hard transition if you are a healthy 12 year old and for my son it is even harder. He misses an extensive amount of school with his illness. He finds it very difficult to catch up on missed work or maintain any continuity in what is going on in each class. His teachers, principle and I are trying very hard to help him. He gets very overwhelmed by it all and has developed some depression now.

I am still searching and trying to make some money online but have had no huge success. I am still a part of SFI and get a little back from it http://www.moreinfo247.com/9387091/EE. For the small upfront investment it really is a good program. I am trying to find the way to market it that is going to make it successful for me. I know that it takes time and effort and I don't have a lot of time but I definitely use what I have to try to make it work. If anyone reading this has any ideas for me to make money from home, I would appreciate any help available.

Until next time.............

No comments: