Saturday, February 16, 2008

Trying To Find A Way To Survive

This blog stuff is all new to me. I have signed up to try to find a way to make money from home. I am a single parent. I have an 11 year old son who is very sick. He has a condition called Intercranial Hypertension. It is rare and very little is know about why anyone gets it. There is also no cure. Here is a link to site about his condition http://www.ihrfoundation.org It is very hard to find legitmate ways to make money from home. There are so many scams out there. I don't know if the one that I am trying is going to work. I am using free classifieds and blogging to try to make money. I am just learning, and hoping that it works. My son gets sick a lot and has to miss school. This makes it impossible for me to hold a job. Employers all want someone that can work everyday (imagine that). I don't blame them. They do have businesses to run. I have to take care of my son and I can't work when he is not able to to go to school. He has a lot of doctors appointments and sometimes emergency room visits. It has been very hard for us to make it and survive. I am a hard worker. I just am not able to go to work everyday. If I can find a way to make money while I am at home, we will be okay. I am also promoting a weight loss website to make money. If you are interested in losing weight check it out.
http://kajosh.4idiots.hop.clickbank.net/
If anyone reading this can tell me a real way to make money on my computer and not a scam, I would be interested in hearing about it. Thanks and God bless anyone who can help.

1 comment:

Brad Spencer said...

Hey Karen, I have a few things you could do. I am not trying to get you to buy something for my benefit so I'm going to give you a great website to check out.

Again, this is just what I do and I'm starting out but check out

www.wealthyaffiliate.com

I would HIGHLY suggest going because they are an internet marketing community which teaches you affiliate marketing (selling other people's products). They charge 30 a month but I can tell you for a fact, it is worth it. The forum is worth it alone let alone ALLLLL the tutorials. This is just my thoughts.

If I can help you in any way, please contact me at bjs380@gmail.com. I really wish you the best of success!